With so many years of experience fixing and repairing air conditioning systems, you can trust Ideal Air for the best results.
We can professionally maintain all brands and types of air conditioning, heating and cooling systems including:
- Ducted Reverse Cycle
- Split Systems
- Split Systems
- Central Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Systems
- Reverse Cycle Split Systems
- Reverse Cycle Multi Split Systems
- Room Air Conditioners
- Ducted Gas Heaters
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
Should I Get My System Serviced Regularly?
Service and maintenance is very important! Like your car, Air Conditioners and heaters need regular service and maintenance to improve your chances of efficient and effective operation.
Maintenance will drastically reduce the chance of a break down and will also prolong the life of your investment.
By getting a service you will also be reducing your energy consumption which in turn save you money in the long run.More Info
The following list is a very short brief of some of the things we provide while servicing your equipment. We do perform other important checks and address issues as we find them.
- Retighten all flare nuts to eliminate any potential gas leaks
- Go over all electrical connections and retention them
- Test current draw of electrical components
- Go over all of the duct work to make sure there are no air leaks
- Check correct airflow throughout the system
To view the full lists for each equipment type, please click more info below. More Info
- Ducted gas heating units need to be regularly maintained and serviced by professionals, to ensure its safe operation and optimal performance.
- Poorly serviced heaters can cost hundreds in unnecessary repairs, and can be a danger to you and your family.
- Carbon monoxide leaks are commonly caused by unvented gas in gas heating systems.
- We have been providing professional servicing and repairs from more than 10 year in .
- We pride ourselves on a fast response time and dedication to excellence, efficiency and reliability.
- It is recommended that all heating and cooling systems be serviced every winter, when they are in greater use.